Wedding programs can be an excellent way to familiarize, or at least introduce, your wedding Mass guests to the unique rites and traditions of the Latin Mass wedding. Programs can include any combination of information on: the wedding party, the couple’s story, reception details, Mass texts, music, responses, and more. If you would like help creating a wedding program for a Latin Mass wedding, contact me for a quote!
- This is my wedding program. You are welcome to reuse any of the content within - just contact me! https://docs.google.com/document/d/1akqNy2A0AGPWBzWr_iUVp6pm5xf7INxokJYHfSObhnw/edit?usp=sharing
- “Wedding Mass Program.” Spoken Bride, 31 May 2017, http://www.spokenbride.com/blog/2017/5/31/wedding-mass-program
- Biretta Books. Latin-English Booklet Missal for Nuptial Mass. (2022 note: This booklet no longer appears on their website.)
- Resources for the Extraordinary Form of the Mass. “Latin Mass Hand Missals:” http://www.extraordinaryform.org/handmissals.html
- Usus Antiquior. “Propers for Certain Occasions.” 9 Nov. 2012, https://propria.org/propers-for-certain-occasions/
- Sorbonnetoga. Wedding Mass Booklet Template. Accessed November 7, 2019. https://www.scribd.com/document/13893133/Wedding-Mass-Booklet-Template.
“Shower of Roses Shoppe: Wedding Essentials,” accessed August 28, 2019, https://tinyurl.com/trad-catholic-wedding.